May 8, 9 & 10, 2017
Lewisville MCL Grand Theater
100 N. Charles St
Lewisville, TX 75067
Registration - $250 per person, includes membership dues to Just For LAFS, Conference Registration and Conference Meals.
700 Hebron Parkway
(972) 315-6123 $93.00 per night (or the prevailing government rate) tax
For more info, contact:
Who Should Attend?
- Newly established groups to veteran groups
- Life Safety Educators
- Public Safety Personnel
- Training Officers
- Sound Technicians
- Public Information Specialists
- Support Personnel
- Those interested in developing effective safety education programs
Bring your puppets, costumes, makeup and props for a hands-on experience that will hone your characterization skills.
Featured Instructors To Be Announced Soon
- Makeup - Face Design
- Intro to Sound Systems and a full track for Sound Techs
- Software for Safety Shows
- Working With Kids
- Clowning Outside the Program
- Song Writing
- Story Telling
- Marketing your Program
- History of Clowning
- Does TexasLAFS accept POs? - Yes, Please email us the PO and payment info.
- Can I pay by Credit Card? - Yes, through PayPal. Make your payment to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Can I pay at the door? - Yes, but please complete and fax your registration to us so we can have a count.
- Can I pay for one day? - Yes, individual days are $100.00 per person.
- Do I get CE credits for the conference? - Yes, through our affiliation with TEEX.
Make checks payable to:
PO Box 294977
Lewisville, TX 75029-4977
Conference Schedule: TBA
Meeting Notice: The TexasLAFS Chapter of Just For LAFS will hold their annual meeting during the conference.Positions up for election are the President, Secretrary and Training Coordinator positions. Please forward nominations, bylaw changes, and items for inclusion in the agenda to the secretary by March 27, 2016 at email@example.com